1. Take up a collection. Give it to him, or purchase a nice gift and present it on a Sunday morning.
2. Provide dinner out at a NICE restaurant. Arrange a baby sitter if necessary.
3. Plan a card or text message shower.
4. Schedule a "thank you flash mob."
5. Provide him a couple unexpected days away, pay for it, and don't bother him while he's gone.
6. Plan a church dinner. Provide an open mic for testimonies of thanks.
7. Get him a new piece of office furniture or a new computer.
These ideas are from Focus on the Family.
Download their clergy appreciation document for more comprehensive ideas..